dr inż. Renata Kulesza - Manager of the Department
phone: +48 77 487 35 68
mobile: +48 664 718 941
The Analytical Department’s scope of work covers analytics and measurements, including scientific research and services from the range of physico-chemical analysis, identification and structural research, environmental analytics and ecotoxicological research.
Complex research analytics:
gas chromatography (GC, GC/Headspace) with TCD, FID, MS, MS/MS detection, liquid chromatography (HPLC) with UV detection, RI, ELSD, Corona, MS/MS with ion trap, gel chromatography (GPC) with UV detection, RI; UV/VIS spectroscopy, infrared spectroscopy with Fourier transformation (FTIR), thermal analysis (TG-DTA, DSC), mass spectrometry MALDI-TOF/TOF, TOC carbon analyzer, CNSCl elemental analyzer.
Tests according to Good Laboratory Practice
- physical-chemical testing
- studies on behaviour in water, soil and air; bioaccumulation
- residue studies (analytical phase)
- other studies: chemical analysis
Services and research expertise:
- physico-chemical analysis,
- phase transition and chemical reactions examination,
- analytical check-ups over technological processes,
- identification and structural tests,
- SVHC detection,
- household chemistry product tests,
- auxiliary agents tests for various industry branches,
- Material Safety Data Sheets preparation,
- physico-chemical detergent examinations,
- cleaning and washing agents trial tests,
- consultancy and training in the field of chemical analysis,
- other services in the scope of analytics and measurements.