Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Heavy Organic Synthesis "Blachownia"
Personal Data Protection Officer
mgr Renata Zawadzka
phone: +48 77 487 34 70
GENERAL INFORMATION CLAUSE
ABOUT PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is the Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Heavy Organic Synthesis "Blachownia" ul. Energetyków 9, 47-225 Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
- You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to conduct scientific and research works
- to conclude and perform contracts, including the selection of contracts
- for the recruitment process and organization of internship and apprenticeships
- for publishing and training activities (e.g. conference organizing, trade shows)
- for direct marketing of products or services
- for market research in the scope of potential R&D works, publishing, training and promotion of products and services
- to establish, investigate or defend against claims
- to enable individuals temporary stay at the Administrator’s premises
- to respond and conduct correspondence with individuals, who sent the Administrator an inquiry
or legally justified offer, in oral, written or electronic form
- to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator
- to implementthe legitimate interest of the Administrator
- The legal basis for the implementation of the purposes listed above, is at least one of the following conditions concluded in Article 6, paragraph 1 of GDPR, in particular:
- letter a (for processing optional data, only to the extent and for the purpose specified in content of the consent – the consent previously granted to the processing of the personal data)
- letter b (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract)
- letter c (processing is necessary for the compliance with legal obligations)
- letter f (to establish, investigate or defend against claims)
and the legal requirements, other than regarding the protection of personal data.
- Your personal data will be stored only for period required by law and to the extent necessary to achieve the specific purposes for which they were collected.
- The recipients of your personal data may be external entities (e.g. IT support, legal services, audits), institutions authorized to control the Administrator’s activity or the institutions authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations.
- The Administrator transfers your personal data outside the European Economic Area, only on the basis of
a written consent and for the purpose and on the terms specified in this consent.
- You have the right to:
- transfer data, access your data, require the rectification, delete or limit the processing of personal data
- withdraw the consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, to the extent that it is the basis for the processing of your data; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data may be processed in an automated manner and your data will not be profiled.
- If the processing of personal data is based on the consent, provision of your personal data is voluntary. Providing your personal data is obligatory in case when the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision of an agreement concluded by the parties.