Good Laboratory Practice
In 2007 ICSO "Blachownia" obtained an accordance certificate with Good Laboratory Practice rules (DPL) from Bureau for Chemical Substances. The certificate was given to Institute's Analytical Department.
Good Laboratory Practice is a system which guarantees the quality of required by law non-clinical laboratory tests for evaluation of chemical substances and preparations properties in the scope of humans and environment safety.
Basing on the results of Bureau for Chemical Substances audit in 31 May - 2 June 2017, it was confirmed, that Good Laboratory Practices norms are maintained in the ICSO "Blachownia" Analytical Department in the scope of:
- physical-chemical testing
- residue studies: analytical phase
- studies on behaviour in water, soil and air; bioaccumulation
- other studies: chemical analysis
Statement of GLP Compliance no. 18/2017/DPL was issued.
On the basis of the periodic inspection and verification held on September 24-26, 2019, and follow-up inspection held on May 11-15, 2020 it is confirmed, that Łukasiewicz - ICSO "Blachownia" complies with Good Laboratory Practice in the fields of:
Łukasiewicz - ICSO "Blachownia" received the certificate number 11/2020/DPL in the fields of:
- physical-chemical testing,
- studies on behaviour in water, soil and air; bioaccumulation,
- residue studies (analytical phase)
- other studies: chemical analysis.
The Certificate issued by Inspector for Chemical Substances is numbered 11/2020/DPL.