dr inż. Katarzyna Zielińska - Research Group Leader
phone: +48 77 487 31 80
mobile: +48 665 661 145
The Catalytic Processes Research Group deals mainly with research on catalytic processes, including both technologies with the use of ion-exchangers or other catalysts, and industrial manufacturing processes.
- alkylphenols obtaining processes, including nonylphenol, dodecyphenol, isopropylphenol, octylphenol and higher alkylphenols, using cation-exchange resins as catalysts,
- aromatic polycarbonates synthesis from bisphenol A and diphenyl carbonate, as well as bisphenol A and dimethyl carbonate,
- esterification and etherification processes,
- specialized applications of ion-exchangers in purification processes of products and waste-water,
- application of ion-exchange resins in reactions related to bisphenol A technology,
- research and development of catalytic systems for bishpenol A production process characterized by polycarbonate purity,
- research on chemical reactions in technological streams formed during bisphenol A production,
- research on other ion-exchange processes for the industry,
- research on synthesis of detergent additives for petrol enriching packs,
- research on syntheses of alkylphenols derivatives,
- research on other catalytic processes.