mgr inż. Jan Wójcik - Research Group Leader
phone: +48 77 487 34 53
mobile: +48 664 718 934
The High Pressure Processes Research Group scope of work covers high-pressure processes, including hydrogen, oxyalkylation, petro- and carbochemical processes.
- hydrogen processes technologies,
- oxyalkylation processes for organic raw-materials, including natural and waste products,
- high-pressure chemical syntheses,
- chemical syntheses using process gases,
- catalysts for oxyalkylation processes,
- activity and life testing of catalysts working on fixed bed or suspension,
- simulation of high-pressure processes (including hydrogen ones) in laboratory and small scale,
- hydrorefining of hydrocarbon fractions, including petro- and carbochemical ones,
- syntheses and production of non-ionic surfactants,
- development of recipes and formulations for market and industrial final products,
- other high-pressure processes.