dr inż. Marek Warzała - Research Group Leader
phone.: +48 77 487 30 33
mobile: +48 660 444 534
The Bioeconomy Research Group focuses on bioeconomy in the field of development of renewable raw-materials processing technologies for production of liquid biofuels, basic lubricating oils, chemicals, low-scale products and ecological products.
- production of biofuels from plant and animal raw-materials of various origin,
- processes of obtaining renewable oil sources based on fatty substances,
- application of vegetable oils for production of coating materials and additives for plastics,
- processing of renewable raw-materials to products and half-products of industrial chemistry,
- other technologies based on renewable raw-materials,
- research on by-products management from biofuel production and products of oleochemical industry,
- production and application of new generation heterogeneous catalysts (ionic liquids, organic-inorganic catalysts) for processing of vegetable oils and carbohydrates to various products,
- research on application of crude and modified vegetable oils as ecological base for lubricating agents and other uses,
- consultancy and expertise.